When you’re looking for the best outlet shopping near Miami, Sawgrass Mills is the place to go. With more than 350 stores, including 100 exclusive to South Florida, you’ll find everything you need at amazing discounts.
Plus, with 16 full-service restaurants on-site at this retail shopping destination, you can easily spend a day or two here without getting bored. And if that’s not enough, The Colonnade Outlets next door offers an even more impressive collection of luxury brands and seven additional restaurants.
Located in Sunrise close to the Florida Everglades, and easy to get to from both Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Sawgrass Mills is the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in the United States owned by Simon Property Group. The Mills offers an impressive selection of designer and name-brand outlets at savings of up to 70% off.
Whether you are looking for clothes, shoes, accessories, home goods, or anything else, you will find them at Sawgrass Mills. In addition to great savings, the Mills also offers a fun and enjoyable shopping experience.
With its convenient location, ample parking, and variety of dining options, it is no wonder that Sawgrass Mills is not only a popular destination for local shoppers and tourists visiting Florida but also one of the best malls in Miami.
When we visited Sawgrass Mills for the first time we were a bit overwhelmed by its size. But we’re Europeans and it takes a bit of time to realize that everything in the US is supposed to be as big as it can get.
Map over Sawgrass Mills
Make sure to have a good look at a map before heading there for the first time, in order to not just spend too much time wandering around figuring out where the stores you want to visit are located.
The official site has got a really good dynamic map which is very convenient to use.
Outlet Stores in Sawgrass Mills
With over 350 stores it can be hard to know where to start your shopping adventure at Sawgrass Mills. To help make your decision easier, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite stores in each category. Check it out and happy shopping!
- Best Store for Clothing: Saks Fifth Avenue OFF FIFTH
- Best Store for Shoes: Nike Factory Store
- Best Store for Accessories: Tory Burch
- Best Store for Beauty: Sephora
- Best Store for Home Goods: Pottery Barn Outlet
- Best Store for Electronics: Sony Factory Outlet
- Best Store for Children’s Clothing: Carter’s
- Best Store for Sporting Goods: Dick’s Sporting Goods
South Florida is home to many large shopping malls, but none compare to the size and selection of Sawgrass Mills. This outlet mall has something for everyone, from clothing and shoes to electronics and home goods.
And if you’re looking for a great deal, you’re in luck – Sawgrass Mills offers discounts of at least 70% off on name-brand merchandise.
Restaurants in Sawgrass Mills
Shopping requires a lot of energy and thankfully there’s a lof of really good restaurants available in Sawgrass Mills . There’s something for everyone whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a sit-down meal. Check out some of our favorites below.
- The Cheesecake Factory: The Cheesecake Factory is always a good choice whether you want breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They have an extensive menu with something for everyone and the portions are huge.
- California Pizza Kitchen: California Pizza Kitchen is a great place for lunch or dinner if you’re in the mood for a great pizza. The menu has a lot of variety and the food is always fresh.
- Johnny Rockets is an international franchise with a 50’s diner theme. The burgers are delicious and the fries are some of the best around. If you’re in the mood for a milkshake, they have a great selection.
- P.F. Chang’s: Chinese food in a very family-friendly setting. The food is tasty and there’s a good variety on the menu.
- Rainforest Cafe: Combine eating with an adventure in this realistic indoor rainforest. The food is good, but the atmosphere is even better.
There are plenty of other places to eat in Sawgrass Mills, but these are just a few of our favorites. After a long day of shopping, you’ll be sure to find something that hits the spot. Hungry yet?
Make sure to check current deals
There’s no better feeling than scoring a great deal, and at Sawgrass Mills, you can do it again and again. With daily deals featuring buy one, get one half off, closeout sales, and store-wide discounts, there’s always something new to save on.
And if you really want to maximize your savings potential, pick up a coupon book from the mall. It’s packed with hundreds of dollars in offers from your favorite stores, so you can keep those savings going all day long.
The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass
The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills is an exclusive collection of luxury outlets and amazing dining in a refined, relaxed open-air promenade. The open-air setting sets the tone for the outdoor elements throughout the center, from the lushly landscaped grounds to the beautiful Colonnade Fountain.
The Colonnade Outlets offer a selection of high-end retailers, such as Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Hermes, and more. In addition to the luxury boutiques, there are also some amazing dining options available, such as Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar and Seasons 52.
Valet parking in the new 1,700-car parking deck is now available to make your shopping even more convenient and fun.